Set release dates for certain modules, to manage when your learners access content. You enable the feature for the whole portal, and then set the calendar dates by course.
This feature is available to all customers.
Allow release dates on the portal
Module release dates allow instructors to control when learners access specific modules: for example, an instructor can make an assignment available a few days after publishing the course content.
- From primary navigation Settings > Courses > General Settings
- From Content Settings, toggle
- Save to finish.
Set release dates for modules, by course
- From the primary navigation Courses > your course name: from secondary navigation, select Content.
- On the module, select More > Set Release Date.
- Enter a Date and Time from the date picker.
- Select Save to finish.
The module now displays a release date and time.
Note: The timezone depends on your portal configuration.
To check your portal configuration:
- From the primary navigation Settings > My Portal, select General settings.
- Check the timezone.