The LearnUpon integration lets Salesforce admins edit layouts in Salesforce and add training widgets, to show:
- a list of courses for users, divided by status
- total counts of completions
Add a training widget
- From the Salesforce top navigation, select Setup.
- From the dropdown menu, select Build > Manage Users > Users.
- Select any user’s name (not the Edit link) to view their profile.
- From the user's page select Edit Layout.
Tip: If you cannot see the Edit Layout option, you probably selected Edit in the previous step. Cancel, and try again.
- From the User Layout page, select Canvas Apps, and look for the LearnUpon app.
- Select the app and drag it down the screen until you find that you can drop it! Typically you can drop the app into the Additional Information area: see screenshot example.
- Select Properties (wrench icon) to edit settings.
- From Canvas App Properties, ensure that you select Show scrollbars > OK.
- In the User Layout screen, select Save to finish.
See the finished training widget loading LearnUpon content.
- Salesforce: add a training widget to the Contacts page layout for another widget option
- Connect your Salesforce environment to multiple LearnUpon portals if your users access more than one portal
- Salesforce: set up LearnUpon and add a tab for all users for intro to Salesforce-LearnUpon setup