Integrate your LearnUpon portal with your Salesforce installation. You can grant some or all of your Salesforce users access to your LearnUpon portal, from within Salesforce.
This feature is available depending on your price plan.
To start, you need the Salesforce integration enabled on your LearnUpon portal.
If you do not see Salesforce Settings in your portal Settings > Integration, contact the Support team.
Install the LearnUpon Salesforce app
- From main navigation, go to Settings > Integration > Salesforce Settings of your LearnUpon portal, choose your installation environment: Sandbox or Production.
The following screenshot shows the environment options.
- Select Install App.
Tip: Select All Users when installing the app and placing a managed package into Salesforce.
- When the installation is complete, select Connect to Salesforce.
The app prompts you to log in to your Salesforce Organization from your Salesforce administrator account, to complete the installation.
The app is visible from Salesforce's Installed packages in setup mode. Select the LearnUpon package to View Components, as shown in the following screenshot.
Add the LearnUpon Salesforce tab for all users
Decide how your Salesforce users access LearnUpon. Typically users access the integration via a LearnUpon tab.
- From the top of your Salesforce Organization login area, select Setup.
- In the dropdown menu, select Build > Create > Apps to view a list all the Apps on Salesforce, which render tabs in the top of the Navigation bars.
- Choose a tab, and select Edit.
- In the editing screen, find LearnUpon in Available Tabs, and select Add. Re-order the Selected Tabs if needed.
- Select Save to finish. The LearnUpon tab is now visible in your SalesForce top navigation.
When you select the LearnUpon tab, Salesforce loads LearnUpon content in the Salesforce window. Salesforce creates your user automatically, and logs into your portal.
This setup allows access to the LearnUpon tab for all users. To restrict access to Salesforce users, see Salesforce: restrict access to LearnUpon by Salesforce users.