A sub-portal can offer a licensed course for sale, if the license allows. The top-level portal admin needs to enable the sales option.
Sub-portals are available to all customers.
Prerequisite for selling a course on a sub-portal
To sell a course on a sub-portal, the course license from the top-level portal must allow sales: see Sub-portals: license a course.
Offer a licensed course for sale
- From the sub-portal's main navigation go to Courses > my licensed course.
- Select Sales.
- From Sales Settings, enable Course is sellable?
- For Membership Pricing:
- if the license specified reselling was Allowed without price change, the Membership Pricing options remain blank
- if the license specified reselling was Allowed with price change, you can set the Membership Pricing options
- Optional: enter any Course Categories to apply to the course, to help learners search for the course in the eCommerce site.
- Save to finish.
The following screenshot shows the Sales Settings for a licensed course, where reselling was Allowed without price change.