Use the Assocations feature and memberships to offer discounts on courses through your eCommerce site.
This feature is available to all customers on request. Contact the support team to add it to your portal.
You need to turn on Associations to set membership pricing. See Associations and membership types: overview and setup to get started.
See Collection: eCommerce about setting up eCommerce in LearnUpon.
Turn on membership pricing and set default price
The default price is the membership price for all new learners, until they sign up to a specific membership type. If a course does not have a designated price for their membership type, this default price applies to the course.
- From main navigation go to Settings > Assocations Settings > Membership Pricing.
- Select Enable Membership Pricing.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Default membership price.
- Save to finish.
In the screen shot example, all new learners pay non-member prices, until they join the association with some form of membership, and are eligible for other membership prices.
Set course prices based on membership type
You set course prices individually, through Courses settings. Your default membership pricing applies to all membership types, until you set up other prices for each course.
- From main navigation go to Courses > your course name.
- Select Sales.
- From Membership Pricing, enter prices for the minimum 2 membership types provided by default and Save.
- From the drop-down menu, select a membership type to add to the course.
- Edit the default price for the new membership type, or Save to finish.
See eCommerce: make a course available for sale for the whole process of putting a course on sale.