Everyone needs a hand sometimes: get technical support at LearnUpon.
These support features are available to all customers.
LearnUpon offers support for top-level portal admins through:
- your Implementation Consultant and Customer Success Manager
- the online Knowledge Base, available within the web application, and accessible online
- the support team ticketing system, where you can submit a ticket for a technical problem.
See Find help: find and copy identifiers from your portal for tips about what info to provide in a ticket.
This feature is available to top-level admins only.
As a top-level admin, you can give LearnUpon access to:
- the top-level portal only
- any sub-level portals in their realm
After giving access as required, the admin can also revoke access.
First use of support: confirm your account
- Top-level admins can access the ticketing system through the ? support icon in the navigation bar, or the same icon in their profile dropdown menu - see the next screenshot.
- LearnUpon's support center opens a dialog to send a one-time confirmation email, to the email address for your account. Select Send Confirmation Link.
- When you receive the email, select the link in the message to confirm your account.
- Return to your portal and select ?, to open the ticketing system.
This process is required once per admin, per portal.
Note: If you can't access the email address associated with your account - for example, your account is disabled - contact your Customer Success Manager or Implementation Consultant for help.
Submit a support request
This procedure follows the one-time confirmation message.
From the top navigation bar select the ? icon to open the support system. In the system page, you can:
- access LearnUpon's Knowledge Base
- submit a request
- view your own profile
- search for existing requests
See the Support navigation options in the following screenshot.
- From the top navigation select Submit a request to open a new request.
- In the request:
- in CC, enter the email addresses of contacts you want to include in this message
- enter a Subject line
- provide a Description of the request: include portal name, the courses affected and the emails or usernames of users affected (not personal names)
- add any Attachments to explain the issue
- When complete, select Submit to send the request.
Note: in CC, for admins include top-level admins only, rather than sub-portal admins. The support team can't respond directly to sub-portal admin requests.