With gamification, LearnUpon routinely awards badges to users on completion of tasks and courses. If required, you remove badges for individual learners through the user profile.
Learners can receive some badges multiple times. For badges marked View all enrollments, you need to view the times when the learner received the badges, and remove only the relevant ones.
Gamification is available to all customers.
Revoke a badge from a user
- From main navigation go to Users, and browse or search for user name.
- On the user card, select More (aka 3-dot menu) > Profile, or double-click the user name, to view the user's profile.
- From secondary navigation select Achievements to view the user's list of badges.
- From the list of badges, on the badge you want to remove select the badge type - for example, New Level Reached - to open the badge details.
The following screenshot shows a sample list of badges, with the badge type links highlighted.
- From the Enrollments dialog that opens, select the badge you need to remove, and select Delete.
- In the Confirm dialog that opens, select Yes.
LearnUpon removes the badge and returns to the user's Achievements.