Discover the latest features and get a sneak peek at what's coming soon in LearnUpon.
Help provide your learners with a seamless experience with LearnUpon’s Proxy User. Now your admins can "login as" a learner securely and temporarily, enabling them to troubleshoot any queries fast.
- New ‘Archive Course’ option: With a new ‘Archive Course’ option available in Course Actions, you can archive a published course, so it’s no longer available for new enrollments.
- New Portal Actions Tracker: Keep tabs on the status of group enrollments and Dynamic Rules with a new Portal Actions Tracker available to admins.
- More flexibility when setting up Catalog banners: Highlight what’s important for your learners by adding up to 5 banners in your Catalog and setting how long each banner displays.
- v1.2 of the Android App: With LearnUpon for Android v1.2, your learners can leave in-app feedback where course rating/reviews are enabled, access webinar modules from the new ILT Center within the app, and have the option to change their password available on their user profile.
- Course licensing enhancement: When you are licensing a course to a sub-portal, you now have the option to automatically copy the course’s Catalog settings to the course in the sub-portal.
- New ‘Language Preference’ parameter for users logging in via Single Sign-On: With the new ‘Language Preference’ parameter, you have the option to set a learner’s preferred portal language for both SAML and SQSSO, so the UI language is automatically translated to one of 20+ available platform languages when they log in for the first time.
- Recurring Assignments in Degreed: Recurring courses sourced from LearnUpon are now offered to Degreed Learners as an assignment, with completion data synced as each course is completed. (Note: Please contact Degreed to enable this)
Say goodbye to managing multiple users across multiple systems as we’re adding an out-of-the-box integration with People Operating System Personio. With the first phase of our integration, your users in Personio are automatically added to LearnUpon - simple!
A New Way to Navigate LearnUpon is Coming
So you and your learners can get where you need to go faster, we're making changes to how you and your learners navigate the LMS, with a new navigation bar for learners, and a new navigation pane for you.
Plus we are updating the pages of the login experience so it's even easier for your users to access.