Build and run reports about learners attending ILT Center sessions. Customize your report, save it to run again, or download as a CSV file.
Report builder is available to all customers.
Filters let you narrow your report to the most important data. If you leave a field blank or don’t select an option, the report runs on all data available.
All filters are optional. If you leave all filters blank, LearnUpon runs the report on all ILTs for all time.
Report Layout lets you put filtered content in context with other data, and customize the order it appears in the report.
You can edit a report in progress, save a report to run again, edit saved reports, and export the finished report as a CSV file.
The reports builder features are available only for organizations using the ILT Center. See ILT Center: overview and features.
This reporting feature doesn’t cover legacy ILT reports.
Currently only admins can access ILT Center reports.
Create an ILT learner report
- From main navigation go to Report Builder.
- Select + Create report > ILT Center Report > Select.
- From Filters, select:
- Training title - select from the dropdown
- Session period - a fixed period, or a custom range
- Training status
- Session attendance
- Select Report Layout to set layout options:
- Select columns from Available Data to drag to Your Report
- Remove columns from Your Report by selecting X on the field name
- Drag and drop columns to change their display order
- When complete, select Create report.
The following screenshot shows a sample filter setup for an ILT Center report for 2 ILTs, showing all statuses and attendance conditions.
Edit and save the current report
The report builder lets you edit whatever report you ran, while it is still onscreen.
- Select Edit Report to return to the settings of your current report, to change the filters or layout.
- When ready, select Create report to run the report again.
- When the report has the columns and filters you need displayed correctly, select Save report.
- In Save custom report dialog that opens, enter a Report name.
- Save to finish.
You can edit the report name and its contents through Edit report.
To start over, select Report Builder and discard your current work.
Work with existing reports
After you save a report, it appears on the Report Builder page. You can:
- select Run to run the report without changing any parameters
- select More (aka 3-dot menu) to Edit, Rename or Delete the report
The following screenshot shows reports saved to date.
Export a report
Select Export to download a CSV file of your report to your drive.
- Report builder: overview and setup
- Report builder: build a progress report
- ILT Center: overview and features