Microsoft Teams uses individual account credentials to create meetings and events. Create sessions within LearnUpon's legacy instructor-led training modules using MS Teams.
Instructor-led training modules are available to all customers.
Webinar integrations are available depending on your LearnUpon plan.
For MS Teams only, LearnUpon lets you set a minimum attendance threshold, defined by minutes attended in a session. To record attendance accurately, this feature requires learners to join the MS Teams session from their Microsoft account.
After the session, you can set the status of the users who didn't meet the minimum threshold to No Show, and enable them to enroll in another session, if required. See ILT: manage session attendance.
Note: Learn about how LearnUpon is redesigning ILTs including its session attendance options. See ILT Center: overview and features.
Create a legacy ILT session and connect it using MS Teams
Tip: if you do not see the MS Teams Account listed as an option in Webinar Settings, go to main navigation > Settings > Webinar Integration and select Refresh Connection for the integration.
- From main navigation go to Courses > my course.
- From the course page select Content from secondary navigation.
- From Content, select Add ILT Session.
- In Session Details:
- enter a Title
- select This session is a webinar to show Webinar Settings.
- select Starting and Ending dates and times
- set Capacity for your ILT session
- select an Instructor if required - by default the Course Owner appears as instructor
- In Webinar Settings:
- select the MS Teams Account from the Account dropdown.
- enter a name in Webinar Title
- optionally: for Minimum attendance required, select a number of minutes that learners must attend the session
- Optional: enter a Description.
- Save to finish.
The following screenshot shows Webinar Settings for an MS Teams account, including Minimum attendance required in minutes.
- Connect to Microsoft Teams
- MS Teams: set up or remove MS Teams, admin view
- MS Teams: set up or remove MS Teams, instructor view
- MS Teams: join a session as admin, owner or instructor
- ILT: manage session attendance