LearnUpon values your feedback and is dedicated to continuously implementing new features to further improve the LMS. Our product roadmap is shaped by you - our customers. We focus on building the features and products you need to succeed.
Topics covered in this article:
- LearnUpon is now SOC 2 compliant
- Create and search for ILT sessions via the LearnUpon API
LearnUpon is now SOC 2 compliant
Trust and safety are top priorities for us here at LearnUpon and we continue to leverage industry-leading security and privacy capabilities across our platform and our internal processes.
As part of our commitment to provide a reliable and safe environment for customers and learners, we are pleased to announce that LearnUpon is now SOC 2 compliant.
To view our final SOC 2 Type II report, please contact your Customer Success Manager for access.
Create and search for ILT sessions via the LearnUpon API
ILT sessions can now be created and searched for using the LearnUpon API. This functionality allows customers to use the API to pull the ILT data out of LearnUpon and analyze it in conjunction with other data or to use it in other systems – for example, into a central employee calendar.
Use the API to create sessions for in-class training, or create webinars using your 3rd-party integration like Zoom, GoToMeeting or Cisco Webex: specify the session title, capacity, date and time, and your instructor, among other details.
Existing sessions can be searched for via parameters like Course Name/ID, Start and end date and times, Location, Instructor, and Course status.
See More details in our API documentation.
- For customers that leverage LearnUpon with Degreed, we have improved the User Sync functionality. Admins now receive email summaries if there were issues sending files from the API, or if there was nothing to process. We will also remove files that contain issues, such as incorrect column headers, ensuring the next file runs, and that users are added correctly.
- Support Desk authentication: Before submitting a ticket to LearnUpon Support, portal administrators who have not verified their account are prompted to review their email address. This is a one-time email verification per admin, per portal.
Note: This check does not apply to pre-authenticated admins who are invited to the portal by other portal users, since their email has already been verified.
- Control the ability to download audio: Course creators can enable or disable the audio download option when creating a course.