Learners with iOS devices can access their training content on the go, including current courses, exams, assignments and portal messages.
This mobile app is available to all customers.
As Software as a Service (SaaS), LearnUpon requires an internet connection to access courses.
After installing the app, learners need to sign in with their portal domain and login credentials to access their courses.
Note: LearnUpon is fully responsive within the browser of non-iOS mobile devices: the web application scales smoothly from mobile size to tablet, pad or desktop screen.
iOS app features
The iOS app includes:
- a dashboard view
- access to courses, including SCORM modules, showing a course thumbnail and progress bar
- course reviews, when enabled on the course - learners can give star ratings on courses and add comments
- your message inbox - you can send new messages and respond to existing ones
- user profile with most features
- portal switcher, for users with access to more than one portal
- dark mode, for iOS 13+
- your portal branding, for a seamless look and feel - if you don't see your expected branding, go to Dashboard and pull the screen down to refresh
Learners can access courses, and complete assignments and exams within the app.
For course content like documents, audio and video files, users can download files to access offline, in a browser. LearnUpon does not track this activity.
LearnUpon maintains and synchronizes learners' course progress and enrollment histories: modules and coursework that learners complete are available on both the app and the desktop version.
The app is designed for learners: it does not provide access to admin, instructor or manager features. Users - including admins, instructors and managers - can see their own courses, and their own assignments and exams.
iOS app limits
Not all LearnUpon features are available in full on the app. Some current limits:
- your message inbox holds only the most recent 10 messages, and you can't view drafts or sent messages
- to access Tin Can modules, use your browser to log in to the web application: the app provides a button to move from app to browser
- course filters include your Enrolled, Completed and Pending Review courses, but not learning paths
- you can't download assignment results as PDF via the app - use your web application for this step
- the 'forget your password?' link on the login screen redirects you to the web application, to arrange a password reset
Download the app
- Ireland: https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/learnupon/id947445473
- Canada: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/learnupon/id947445473
- UK: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/learnupon/id947445473
- US: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/learnupon/id947445473
For learners in other countries, change the country code to access the local download. For example, URL for Iceland: https://apps.apple.com/is/app/learnupon/id947445473