LearnUpon values your feedback and is dedicated to continuously implementing new features to further improve the LMS. Our product roadmap is shaped by you - our customers. We focus on building the features and products you need to succeed.
Embed your cloud content in LearnUpon
With teams working in different locations across the globe, popular cloud applications provide a safe and central place where all team members can collaborate on files.
We’ve recently updated the Knowledge Base to show how you can use the rich text editor to embed content published on cloud applications, like Google Drive, SharePoint and Office 365, to your courses in LearnUpon. Cloud content automatically syncs any changes made to your documents over to LearnUpon’s platform - so there’s no need to host and update documents in multiple systems.
- Downloading videos from modules is now available for course creators and editors.
- Recent platform updates have enabled faster loading times on the Courses page.
- The batch user import email summary includes more detailed messaging in case of errors during upload, with specific information to help you identify the issue.
- LearnUpon for Salesforce v1.13 includes a fix for scrollbars not working on the Contact’s training widget within Lightning Experience.
- v2.4 of LearnUpon's iOS app automatically imports your portal’s custom branding, providing a consistent learner experience between browser and app. This version also includes improved Messaging and Course Review screens, and the ability to access both Enrollments and Assignments Pending Review.
- Improvements to the Exam experience for Learners, to reduce the number of requests for Exam resets.
- An extension to the API allowing for the creation of ILT sessions from third-party systems.
- The ability for Course creators and editors to allow or prevent learners downloading audio files from modules.
- For joint Degreed and LearnUpon customers: self-service training using LearnUpon's Catalog feature in Degreed will be more efficient than ever, with a streamlined experience to launch courses quicker.