Set your portal dashboard layout and "look and feel" for your users.
This feature is available to all customers.
- From main navigation go to Settings > My Portal > Dashboard Settings and Banners.
- From Dashboard Options set the following options:
- Pagination size for learner course panels: decides how many courses learners see on one page. In this context, the None option means no pagination, so learners see all courses in a single page
- Show Activity Panel: refers to learner activity like logging in, and enrolling on a course
- Show ILT Calendar panel? this option lets learners view details for their past and future live sessions
- Current courses order: choose one of
- Most recent enrollment first (default)
- Oldest enrollment first
- By Due Date
- Show admin charts/graphs panel? this option controls what your admins see on their dashboards
- Click here to add your Twitter feed? select and follow prompts to link a Twitter feed to your portal
- Save to finish.
Dashboard banners let you brand your portal and offer current notices and messages. See Set up dashboard and catalog banners for how-to about creating banners.
- ILT: the learner experience for an overview of what learners see when they enroll in ILTs
- Associations: the learner view of credits and external training records for how the learner sees their credits and training results