Use colors, images, logos and video to support your brand's look and feel on your LearnUpon portal.
Portal branding is available to all customers.
For all image sizes and resolutions, see Image sizes overview: logos, course images and certificates.
Portal branding basics
- Brand your portal: includes colors for background, buttons and text, uploading logos, and setting the portal footer
- Customize your login page: options for images, welcome message, and redirect
- Portal dashboard settings: settings for layout and display of courses
- Set up dashboard and catalog banners: create and upload banners for the users' dashboards, with text, images and video
- Set up dashboard and catalog banners: create separate banners for your catalog with text, images and video
Courses and learning paths: thumbnails, images and certificates
- Add images for a course or learning path: upload images to represent your course or learning path
- Set up course certificates: use custom user data to create certificates in PDF format
- Set up learning path certificates: use custom user data to create certificates in PDF format
- Create and edit banner images for email notifications: add banners to routine email messages
- Course notifications: set automated messages for course events: assign 1 banner for all course-related messages
- Add images to your custom email templates: add logos or other images using HTML
- Enable forums for your portal, and add topics: add images to forums and topics
- Forums: a learner's view: upload images for individual posts
- Create, assign, and edit gamification badges: LearnUpon provides default badges, or you can upload your own
The eCommerce part of your portal has separate branding settings so you can make it visually different from the rest of the portal, or preserve the look and feel throughout.
- eCommerce overview: all steps for building an eCommerce site with LearnUpon
- eCommerce: add your brand with color, logos, images and video: separate controls to set the brand for your eCommerce site