Integrate LearnUpon with Adobe Connect. Create meetings and webinars and link them to Instructor-led training (ILT) sessions on LearnUpon.
Instructor-led training modules are available to all customers.
Webinar integrations are available depending on your LearnUpon plan.
Connect to Adobe Connect
- Login to your LearnUpon portal.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Webinar Integration.
- In Add New Webinar Integration select Adobe Connect Meeting.
- In the Adobe Connect Authentication page select Continue.
- Sign into your Adobe Connect account.
- Select Allow to confirm integration.
- The Adobe Connect account now appears in Active Webinar Integrations in LearnUpon.
Creating an ILT Session and connecting it to an Adobe Connect Webinar
- Navigate to Courses in LearnUpon and select Create New Course.
- Under the Content tab, select Add ILT Session.
- Select This session is a webinar to make Webinar Settings appear in the section below.
- Select the start and end times and set your capacity for your ILT session.
- In Webinar Settings, select the Adobe Connect Account to connect to under the Account drop-down list if you have more than one account linked to the portal.
- In Webinar select Create a New Webinar or select an existing webinar from the Webinar dropdown list.
- Enter a name for the webinar in Webinar Title.
- To set a password select Specify from the dropdown list in Webinar Password and enter a password in Specify Webinar Password.
- If a password is not required select No Password from the dropdown list in Webinar Password or just leave the Specify Webinar Password blank.
- Select Save and the webinar now shows in both LearnUpon and Adobe Connect.