LearnUpon's reports let admins and managers monitor enrollments and user activity, and track their learners' progress.
Reporting features are available to all customers.
Note: newly-assigned managers can encounter temporary delays, the first time they run a course status report. If the delays persist contact the Support team.
Report builder available
LearnUpon is developing the next generation of reporting features. See:
- Report builder: overview and setup
- Report builder: build a custom progress report
- Report builder: create an ILT Center report
Report how-tos for LearnUpon
When you run a report, you get an onscreen display version for quick review, and an option to download to CSV or PDF.
Downloaded reports are more complete and detailed than onscreen displays, with more columns of data. If you're new to reports, download samples of each report to find out what's available.
Note: LearnUpon can download reports with up to 10,000 rows of data. If your report generates more than 10,000 rows, you can use filters to refine the report, to a downloadable size.
- Run your first report in LearnUpon: the basics
- Set report filters and Using report filters: tips and tricks: use filters to focus your reports and pull up fine-grained details
- Schedule a report: admins and managers can schedule reports for daily, weekly or monthly results
- Users created and course completion automated reports: automate daily reports to share essential figures
Default report types
Eight report types are available by default in your portal, depending on which features you use. For example, if you don't use SCORM modules or exams, you won't see their report types.
Note: the Exams/Interactions transcript report is not currently available for SCORM 2004.
- Course Status: how many learners have reached which statuses for a course
- Course Modules: statuses of each module, along with started and completed timestamps
- Course History: record of enrollments for a specific learner
- Certifications and Credits: record of recognitions given for a course, learning path, or user
- Exams: review of exam answers, provided in charts or transcripts
- Survey: review of survey answers, provided in charts or transcripts
- SCORM Exams/Interactions: for modules that report interaction data, report on module-specific interaction data
- Tin Can Exams/Interactions: for modules that report interaction data, report on module-specific interaction data
Report types on request
Active Users: numbers of unique users who have logged in at least 1 time per month, for each portal.
This report is available on request. Ask your Customer Success Manager to enable this option.
Special feature report types
The following 5 report types are available, when your portal has the related features enabled. See Collection: portal setup options to discuss with your implementation consultant for a summary of features associated with different LearnUpon plans.
- Gamification: achievements of levels by individuals and groups - see Enable leaderboards and gamification
- ILT Report: attendance results for ILT sessions - see Instructor Led Training: overview
- External Training: report on any external training your learners record in LearnUpon - see Associations: record and self-award credits for external training
- Course Sales: overview of how your sellable courses are performing - see eCommerce: make a course available for sale
- Learning Paths: status of learners on a learning path - see Learning paths: create a path, add courses, set progression and publish
The following screen shot shows a mix of the default and special feature report types.
- Run your first report in LearnUpon
- Setting report filters
- Using report filters: tips and tricks
- Schedule a report
- Users created and course completion automated reports