Integrate LearnUpon with GoToMeeting, GoToTraining or GoToWebinar accounts. Create meetings and webinars and link them to Instructor Led Training (ILT) Sessions on LearnUpon.
Instructor-led training modules are available to all customers.
Webinar integrations are available depending on your LearnUpon plan.
Note: The GoTo integration option only appears when accessing LearnUpon via your .learnupon.com address. You can't set up the initial connection while accessing your portal via your white-label address.
After you make the initial connection from the .learnupon.com address, you can create and manage GoTo webinars from either .learnupon.com or your custom URL.
The steps in this article use GoToMeeting as an example. The same steps apply for connecting with GoToTraining or GoToWebinar accounts.
Connect to GoToMeeting
- From your LearnUpon portal's main navigation, go to Settings > Integrations > Webinar Integration.
- In Add New Webinar Integration select GoToMeeting.
- In the GoToMeeting Authentication page select Continue.
- Sign into your GoToMeeting account.
- Select Allow to confirm integration.
The GoToMeeting account now appears in Active Webinar Integrations in LearnUpon.
Create an ILT Session and connect it to a GoToMeeting webinar
- From LearnUpon's main navigation go to Courses and select Create New Course.
- Under the Content tab, select Add ILT Session.
- Select This session is a webinar to open Webinar Settings.
- Select the start and end times and set your capacity for your ILT session.
- In Webinar Settings, select the GoToMeeting Account to connect to under the Account drop-down list if you have more than one account linked to the portal.
- In Webinar select Create a New Webinar or select an existing webinar from the Webinar dropdown list.
- Enter a name for the webinar in Webinar Title.
- To set a password select Specify from the dropdown list in Webinar Password and enter a password in Specify Webinar Password.
If a password is not required select No Password from the dropdown list in Webinar Password or just leave the Specify Webinar Password blank.
- Select Save to finish.
The webinar now appears in both LearnUpon and GoToMeeting.