LearnUpon allows you to integrate with Zapier, an online automation tool that connects your LMS portal to 1500+ apps and services.
This feature is available depending on your LearnUpon plan.
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. You can connect two or more apps with LearnUpon to automate tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
For Zapier, your username and password are your API keys, generated in LearnUpon.
Generate API keys
If Zapier is your first external integration, follow the procedure provided, to use with the integration.
If you previously generated API keys to use with other integrations, use the existing keys to connect to Zapier.
Warning: Generating a new set of API keys will render any existing API keys invalid, and will break any current integrations. Generate new keys only if you're certain you need them.
- From the LearnUpon primary navigation menu, select Settings > Integrations > API keys
- Select Generate New Keys.
- Record the keys somewhere safe, for use in other API integrations.
Connect your portal
- On the Zapier dashboard select My Apps.
- In the Connected Accounts box, search and select LearnUpon.
- Enter a username and password on the Zapier application page: in this instance, your API keys generated in LearnUpon.
- Select yes, continue.
Your LearnUpon portal is now connected to Zapier.
Disconnect your portal
You can revoke access to the Zapier integration any time.
In the Zapier dashboard, select My Apps > Disconnect > LearnUpon.
- Create your first Zap with Zapier
- Use the LearnUpon API
- Set up LearnUpon's webhooks
- Use OAuth 2.0 to connect applications to LearnUpon